InMedica provides free personal health care services
In accordance with the contracts signed with territorial health care funds, InMedica provides primary health care services to those who are insured by a compulsory health insurance and have selected (registered at) this institution.
Only free necessary medical aid is provided to persons who are not covered by a compulsory health insurance.
The following free (reimbursed from the Compulsory Health Insurance Fund budget) services are provided at the institution:
- Family doctors (for patients of all age groups).
- Internal medicine doctor (for adults)*.
- Paediatrician (for patients under 18 years of age)*.
- Surgeon (for patients of all age groups)*.
- Obstetrician/gynaecologist *.
- Referrals are issued to provide health care services of a higher level (outpatient specialist consultations, inpatient treatment), medical rehabilitation, or sanatorium (anti-recurrent) treatment.
- Compensated medicines and medical aids are prescribed.
- Monitoring of physiological pregnancy (in accordance with 29/12/2006 LR SAM, No. V-1135 On Health Examinations of Pregnant Women).
- Health care for children under 1 year of age (in accordance with 31/05/2000 LR SAM No. 301 On Preventive Health Examinations in Health Care Institutions According to Requirements of Annex 3).
- Children’s immunoprophylaxis.
- Preparing students for school.
- Health care for disabled people (home visits by a doctor and nurse).
- Nursing services at home (services of nurses at home).
- Nursing procedures at home (blood collection, care of bedsores, drip infusions).
- Prevention programs for some diseases (early diagnosis programs of cervical, prostate, breast, colon cancer, selection and prevention measures for persons at high risk of cardiovascular diseases, and prevention programs for children’s dental caries).
- Medical procedures (intramuscular, intravenous, drip infusions, EKG, anthropometric measurements, intraocular pressure measurements, blood pressure measurements, wound dressings, etc. );
- Clinical laboratory tests (performed free of charge only when a doctor prescribes a FREE TEST):
- General blood test;
- ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate);
- CRP (C-reactive protein);
- General urine test;
- Glucose levels in blood;
- Cholesterol levels in blood.
- Special laboratory tests (performed free of charge only when a doctor prescribes a FREE TEST):
- determination of potassium and sodium levels,
- glucose tolerance test;
- determination of glycosylated haemoglobin – only for control of diagnosed diabetes up to 4 times per calendar year;
- SPA/INR – a blood-clotting system evaluation test that is performed only to patients who have been prescribed special blood-clotting medicines up to 12 times per calendar year;
- SPA/INR - a blood-clotting system evaluation test that is performed to prepare a patient for a scheduled surgery;
- determination of activated partial thromboplastin time (APTT) – a blood-clotting system evaluation test that is performed to prepare a patient for a scheduled surgery;
- determination of a blood group according to ABO antigens and rhesus Rh (D) dependency factor when preparing a patient for a scheduled surgery;
- alanine transaminase (ALT);
- aspartate transaminase (AST);
- alkaline phosphatase (ALP);
- gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT);
- thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and free thyroxine (FT4);
- prostate specific antigen (for patients after radical prostate cancer treatment);
- iron levels in the blood;
- amount of microalbumin in urine.
- Primary dental care (see 23/05/2008 LR SAM, Order No. V-483 On Confirmation of the Scope (Composition) of Primary Dental Care (Aid) Services Reimbursed from the Funds of CHIF) for children under 18 years of age and older persons enrolled in full-time education at general schools, vocational schools, but only until they reach 24 years of age, and for socially disadvantaged persons, when they submit the relevant certificate from a municipal social assistance department in the area of their place of residence.
- For patients over the age of 18, primary dental care services are partially paid (see 15/05/2008 LR SAM Order No.V-450 On the List of Paid Personal Health Care Services, the Procedure of Pricing and Indexing Determination and the Procedure of Provision and Payment of These Services).
* At InMedica clinics in Šilainiai, Žaliakalnis, Garliava, Marijampolė and Tauragė
** At InMedica clinics in Šilainiai and Karoliniškės