Primary outpatient family medicine services are provided in InMedica clinic. These services are provided by family doctors, paediatricians and general practice nurses. All family medicine services available at InMedica clinic:
- Family doctor consultations for those who are ill or those who came for prophylactic examination;
- Vaccination against infectious diseases;
- Healthcare of children and infants;
- Prevention programs;
- Laboratory tests;
- Prophylactic health examinations for drivers and workers;
- Home care for disabled people, and etc.
Primary care services provided at the clinic:
- Home care services for patients with special needs (SP1, SP2)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Wound dressing
- Removal of sutures from wounds after surgeries
- Earwax blockage removal by irrigation (only if appointed by a doctor)
- Intramuscular and intravenous injections
- Other services assigned to the competence of nurses
Home care is available for persons who:
- have special need for permanent nursing;
- have special need for permanent care (assistance) with extra special needs;
- were diagnosed with general functional disorder in the case of somatic diseases and irregularities when the score of Barthel Index is from 20 to 61 and who are completely
- dependent in daily life or partially dependent on the assistance from other people, who were diagnosed with severe functional disorder;
- have undergone tracheostomy or gastrostomy procedure and require suction of mucus from respiratory tract.
The appointment to receive home care is issued by a doctor providing family medicine services or primary mental healthcare services. The doctor indicates what type of home care the patient requires in the appointment.